Mob Programs

From: Che Lucero (alanche@main.phys.uconn.edu)
Date: 05/29/96

So i spent an hour reading the manuals (actually i dunno the exact time but i read the entire thing) after the
mobprog11.patch was installed with everything sucsessfull excpet for 2 words in the makefile which i fixed..
and when i did a make all it gave me somewhere around 200 warnings and wouldn't make the object files... Does anyone with circle beta 11 have mobprograms installed and is using Oasis? if so plz tell me which files you used
to get it working and where you got them, (i BELIEVE that i did everything correct --- but it wont make itself
correctly :(  )
thanx.