Re: EQ

From: Pandion-Knight (s337239@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 05/30/96

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Brian Williams wrote:

> Well, I made eye, face, and ear wear.. made it right.. I think.. editted
> it in all the files.. and yet still.. you can wear head, eye, both ear,
> leg, hold wield.. but the rest.. you can't wear anywhere.. but if you
> type wear <item> finger.. it says "You wear <item> on your hands" and it
> wears em on yer hands... what I am wondering is.. does anyone know how to
> fix this, or have any idea what I might have done wrong?
>
> Nashak
> The Realms of Luminari
> darkstr.com 4000

Edit the array of wear messages in perform_wear, act.obj.c the root of
the problem is in there somewhere.  Whats moren that procedure the code
checks if the wearpos is between WEAR_FINGER (which off the top of my
head is first on the list) and WEAR_HOLD... the new wear pos's are
outside that arent they, cos they're after WEAR_HOLD.. right..

Hmm, thats COMPLETELY off the top of my head.  I might be wrong... :)

Chris Voutsis