Re: zones that cause seg faults

From: CACUS (Cacus@cris.com)
Date: 06/01/96

I was just wondering . I have hopefully looked over this area I have. it
is caled
minotaur village . I have rewrote the zone file , mob file, object file
and world file but it is still giving me a error like Fdread_format errot
or something close to it. Does the circle 2.2 code , can you only have
like 64 zones at your max or can you have up to 300. What do you thing is
causing the crash or where I shou;d be looking to resolve this problem. oh
yes forgot to say also that it said at or near zone #99999 in the syslog
log file.
Thanks to whom can ever help me out here.

Hades IMP of Excalibur Mud.