A Wise Investment!

linebacker@microlink.net
Date: 06/01/96

Okay, for those of who having probs with the code, here is a book
you cannot pass up.
If your like me, you learned c++ and never messed with c, which is the
opposite way to learn but, I am an engr major and do nat have time to take
every comp class i want to.
I came  accros this book:
A Book on C
third edition, written by: Kelley/Pohl, published by: Addison-Wesley
This is an excellent book, 45$ though, I highly recommend it.
This is an actual text here at the University of Missouri, rolla, but I found itin the book store at the local mall. (For _alot_ less  to!)
Chuck