Re: Multi-Classes

From: Jason F. Long (Eldrick_T) (jfl99074@Bayou.UH.EDU)
Date: 06/08/96

If you have the time, could you also send it my way, since the vannilla
circle will NOT work with my plans<mwahahahaha>. Just send it to
jfl99074@bayou.uh.edu

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Tim R. Yohn wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, i9974319 wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > not know enough to even begin to come up with a way.  Also has anyone out
> > there put is races?
>
> 	Yes, yes, I have put in races, and a racial language system (it
> just allows two dwarves to talk to each other and elves can't understand
> it :).  Altho I can't make a patch for you on my race system it is very
> refined and the addition of a new race only requires making about three
> changes and those are very simple (and I always add a new language for the
> race so that adds three more changes, but still very simple (I added
> gnomes in about 5 minuets and that included thier new language) :).
>
> 	Like I said I can't make a patch (my system is in complete
> overhaul right now (I'm switching from AD&D style system to Rolemaster,
> which I feel has more diversity but makes my code useless on any other
> CircleMUD).  But what I could do if you feel up to it is let you see my
> race.c and/or lang.c files.  It then only takes a small change to
> interpreter.c (the nanny needs to be told to let you select a race) and a
> couple additions to structs.h and utils.h.
>
> 	I like to feel it's quite a refined system that works well but
> like I said my code is hevaily modified and you would have to un-modify it
> to make any good usage out of it...
>
> 	As for multi-class, I havn't tackled that one yet.  Altho it is in
> my near future once my system conversion is complete...
>
> 	Boy, this is long... It's time to sleep... Laters...
>
> --
> yohnt@southwind.net
> Lost?

Eldrick Tobin/rl:Jason F. Long

Yes I'm a borrower.
Yes I'm a lender...
I just don't have anything to lend-yet

"Laugh and the world laughs with you..."
But one insane gibber and...
You... are... ALONE!