PROPOSAL: Dynamic Object and Mob support

From: rclark (rclark@peganet.com)
Date: 06/09/96

This is one of the major gripes I have with Circle. The inablility to change char strings
in objects and mobs.  I realize that the mud is designed to conserve memory, but maybe
a different type of object and mob should be made available, what I term "REAL" objects
and mobs. This would open the door to many, many new spells and options. I'll probably
implement something like this myself before any code is written into Circle, basically
copying the corpse tracking routines. What I'm writing this for is to find out if anyone else
has imp'ed a sure file solution and how they coded it.