Special Processes...

From: Melen (melen@melen.acmenet.net)
Date: 06/10/96

I was wondering if anyone has ever coded something where in obuild (or
any olc for that matter) you can tag a mob 'on the fly' to use a special
process. For instance, I want to load up medit and be able to mset spec
(tag it as having a special process) then maybe mset proc # (where I'd
have 10-20 pre-written special processes).
I tried doing this myself and came up with WAY too many errors to bother
posting the code I came up with (I deleted it anyways). Any ideas?

Melen
Allanthya MUD
melen.acmenet.net port 4001