Re: Special Processes...

From: Skylar (skylar@ifconfig.intserv.com)
Date: 06/10/96

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Melen wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has ever coded something where in obuild (or
> any olc for that matter) you can tag a mob 'on the fly' to use a special

Is it the setting or the saving you want to do on the fly?  For setting,
you'll need to find some way to sperate the specials by name... an array
of structures which contain both the call-name you want, and a pointer to
the special will work.  Just cycle through the array and match the
call-names against whatever argument you recieved, then use the function
ASSIGNMOB() which can be found in spec_assign.c to set the special on the
mob.

I guess this same way could be used in the mobfile, probably using the new
espec stuff would be the easiest way, using a keyword just like above...

MobSpec: janitor

etc...

-Sky