NEWBIE: /src/util

From: Tim Brutton (Tim@arcady.demon.co.uk)
Date: 06/10/96

I am using Win95/VC++4.0, everything is going fine so far except I
haven't been able to compile the files in the utils dir, which
irritatingly means that of course autowiz doesn't work :)

Any advice?

Also can anyone offer any advice for converting the c/sh scripts into
batch files, so that autorun is possible?

Thanks muchly :)

--
Tim Brutton - Now on the WWW! - http://www.blackpool.net/Oneiros/
"The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a