Re: GDB (newbie)

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 06/14/96

Corey,

>From the circle directory (above bin) you can type:

	gdb bin/circle

This will bring you into the debugger.  At this point type:

for run.  The program, namely circle, will run as if you had just
type bin/circle at the unix prompt.
When the program exits for any reason, you will find yourself back
in the debugger at the point in the code where it stopped.

Good Luck!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -