Re: Windows 95

From: i9974319 (i9974319@unicorn.it.wsu.edu)
Date: 06/15/96

Much simpler (and smarter) to get linux.  If you have the time to learn
it it is a MUCH better operation system.  Windows95 is near the bottom of
the list for good memory management...disk management, and multitasking.
Linux can be ordered from ftp.cdrom.com... there is info there when you
log in...I bought mine from infomagic.  A 6 cd set containing practically
everything that I will ever need for linux(including the circle mud
source) and it was under $25.  if you want to just download everything
from cdrom.com then it free, but if you are on a modem connection I would
NOT suggest it.  :)  If you need to know anything else about the best
operating system out there, just ask.  :)

Matthew