Re: Alias patch

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 06/23/96

> > The alias patch bombs out with an error with structs.h on line 115.
> > At first I thought it might be a formatting problem with the
> > structs.h file but I virtually retyped it by hand to confirm it wasn't
> > that.
> Isn't this in the fucking FAQ, yet?!  Okay, for the ten billionth,
> seven-hundred and fifty millionth, five hundred and seventy two
> thousandth, four-hundred and sixty-first time... (grin)

The reason being... the new alias patch on cambot (www.circlemud.org)
has that problem nicely fixed.  The guy who released the patch in the
first place updated the copy of it, so I figured it didn't need to be
in the FAQ anymore.  Thus, the correct response now would also include:
go get the updated copy. (=

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.