Re: Alias patch

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 06/24/96

On Sun, 23 Jun 1996, Alex wrote:

> The reason being... the new alias patch on cambot (www.circlemud.org)
> has that problem nicely fixed.  The guy who released the patch in the
> first place updated the copy of it, so I figured it didn't need to be
> in the FAQ anymore.  Thus, the correct response now would also include:
> go get the updated copy. (=

Ah-hah, but this doesn't strictly apply to MOB programs and aliases.
People are bound to run into this problem using other code, adding their
own C files, etc.  I think we're bound to run ino this question again when
it's not related to aliases or MOB programs, and thusly should be added
into the FAQ.