NEWBIE-C: question (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 06/24/96

From: Brian Burrell <irbsh@montana.com>

  i took send_to_char.. changed it to send_to_char2  ... then made a
  send_to_char (as well as some other supplementals) that if you
  prf_this_ansi_thing_i_made it formats the incoming text...

  i get
  act.informative.c:256: warning: implicit declaration of function
	`send_to_char2'

Without any access to your code, I can only conclude that you forgot
to end your send_to_char function correctly (check your braces) (unlikely)
or you have a send_to_char2 in there somewhere.  Grep for the darn thing,
and if you need to, prototype it. (ie, like what jeremy does at the top
of some src files, or, what I like better, make a header file and prototype
there.)
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside