CODE: Another simple question that has stumped me...

From: Stryfe (likens19@MO.NET)
Date: 06/25/96

First of all, thanks for the responses on how to add color to my prompt.
After some fiddling I got everything looking the way I want it to.
However, while just playing around on the mud, I had the occasion to give
a player a title.  Here is what he wanted his name to look like:

Stryfe, Imperial Overlord of the Realm

Now, normally there is a blank inserted after the player's name and then
the title is printed.  I found and removed this blank for the do_who
function so everything looks right when a played types 'who' however I
cannot for the life of me find where the space is that I need to take out
so that when a players types 'l' the character and title are print
correctly.  I assume it is somewhere in the look_at_room function but I
don't see it.  If someone could let me know where I need to look I'd be
greatly appreciative.  Thanks again.

-Sentinel
likens19@mail.mo.net