This is an example of...

From: Hades (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 06/26/96

Sorry for the spam and off topic post, but I had to forward this to the list
to illustrate what I mean by immature asshole when I refer to those immature
assholes in the muydding community. Oh, and flame away, I dont give a flying
fuck. Those of you who are intelligent and mature enough to take this for
what it is, grats. To the rest... flame me. I fucking enjoy laughing at your

Hades