Re: Proposed Idea and a few questions.

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 06/28/96

> I have found that the average age for an implementor of a mud is 19. The
> average age for a mudder is much younger.  I have found a few that are
> older. I think that is why people are so quick to flame.
>
> Just an idea,
>
> Jeannette
> (starnova@radiks.net)

Which is why, IMHO, immaturity and flaming rums rampant on this list and the
mud community. Getting flamed by a 14 year old because his allowance cant
afford $55/month for a site doesnt impress me overly much.

Systems Administrator of MudTech.com. Send an Email to     M   T
tourach@cyber1.servtech.com for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at ebonmists.roc.servtech.com 8888           H