replacing mana with real ad&d casting...

From: Robert (robk@specdata.com)
Date: 07/02/96

i was on a mud a while ago that instead of using mana for
casting it relied on the real ad&d rules for mem'ing and
casting (you have have to mem a spell.. then when u cast
it, it would take a certain # of tics to be able to remem
it.. based on your int) i was wondering if theres code
floating around to do this, if so could u email it to
me or tell me where to retrieve it.. thanx
Robert
(ps-i'm kinda new to this mailing list so if the code was
posted a couple days ago i'm sorry :))