Animate Dead

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/06/96

Well, I was going through the spell files, since I am adding a lot of new
spells to my mud tonight, and I saw the ANIMATE_DEAD thingy magig.. and
it didn't look like anything was wrong with it.. so I was wondering why
it doesn't work? is it the thing cuz' #define MOB_ZOMBIE 101 doesn't have
a mob or what? this spell is one of the spells on my list, btw.. =)

P.S. Don't ask me to post code.. look at it in your files.. :)

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969