Re: Directions for Adding Levels - Big Spam!

From: James Rutledge (jwrutl0@uky.edu)
Date: 07/07/96

Umm.. you can change the level for the do_set command in interpreter.c,
then change the do_set code in act.wizard.c to allow you to set your
level higher than your own.  Boot back up, log in, advance yourself,
then go back and change this code.  I've done this several times.
Pretty easy.  (Say your LVL_IMPL was 34, go into interpreter.c,
change minimum level to 34, then change the do_set code, and reboot
after your new level system is in, set your level to the new LVL_IMPL,
go change the ACMD(do_set) code back, and the min level in interpreter.c
for do_set to LVL_GRGOD or whatever you had it set on before.)
This should work on stock circlebpl11 as well as any.