Re: [CODE] Event Queue (LONG)

From: Daniel C. Cotey (dccotey@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: 07/10/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Alex wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Daniel C. Cotey wrote:
> > 	If you don't include a comprehensive README with your files
> > newbies aren't going to download it then pester you with whiney email
> > asking how to add files to a makefile so they get compiled, and varoius
> > other shit that fills up your mail box.  (in case you can't tell, I think
> > its a good idea for people to read code to find out what it does.)
> >
> Deal with it.  Supoorting others is a part of life.

	I'll admit that haveing A readme is necissary, but detailed, step
by step instructions shouldn't be needed. Case in point -- the do_scan.c
code snippet simply says to tack some code onto a file and add a new
skill.  Nothing comprehensive about it, but thats all thats needed.
If complete directions are needed, how many people are going to release
code ?

 Daniel Cotey	   					 dccotey@mail.uccs.edu

   There will be a witty saying here just as soon as I have time to find one