Re: OFFTOPIC: Opinions on Code

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 07/10/96

> This may stir a bit of hatred towards me, I'm not sure, and I hate to
> sound blasphemic...I am new the Imp game. :)
>
> Why would I use Circle Code instead of something like Merc ?

Because merc and their mud school suck shit. :)

Seriously though... from what I have seen circle seems to be the best mud
code I've experienced. it's easy to work with and pretty damn efficient from
my point of view. Sides... if you go merc all us circle mailing list people
will hate you :P

Hades

Systems Administrator of MudTech.com. Send an Email to     M   T
tourach@cyber1.servtech.com for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at ebonmists.roc.servtech.com 8888           H