OFFTOPIC: Opinions on Code

From: Helleth (shadows@magna.com.au)
Date: 07/11/96

This may stir a bit of hatred towards me, I'm not sure, and I hate to
sound blasphemic...I am new the Imp game. :)

Why would I use Circle Code instead of something like Merc ?

This question isn't an attack on any code, I would just like to hear
some opinions on why you use this code instead of Merc.  I'm going to
grab some code and build with it, but I want to know I'm making the
correct choice.  Please, no flames, just intelligent opinions.

Cheers,

     Michael Prior: shadows@magna.com.au
                             \
                             /