re: archer

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/11/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> well, ignore my last post.. it works fine.. I just learned you can't
> assign a mob 2 spec procs.. :P also.. the proc seems to not be doing any
> damage to my mortal.. and it doesn't attack me if I am in the gate..
> thought it said it would, and it'd say the messages?

Wrong, it specifically says that it will not attack the room where the
guard is unless you specify so (by changing the -1 witht he room vnum)

It says the message in both the victim and the people in the same room
where the archer is...

I do have some other question... Is it true? can't you assign to
spec_procs to the same mob? even if they are not colliding?

Greets

Myth

PS: I have the MudChat system for MERC in my drive, if anyone is willing
to port it to circle (or to mobprogs) please let me know...:)
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/