Re: rolling for stats

From: Dana Blossom (eagle@virtual.zipnet.net)
Date: 07/17/96

%%well, I want to make it instead of having you roll stats after yer
%%race/class.. have you roll after race.. <class have no modifiers>, and
%%then depending on your stats, affects what class you can be.. <i.e. no
%%clerics with 3 wisdom>.. etc.. but I don't wanna mess with
%%roll_real_abils function cuz' I don't wanna screw anything up.. :P anyone
%%got some code/tips on how to do this? I will mess with roll_real_abils..
%%but I don't wanna do it like a chicken with it's head cut off.. I wanna
%%know what I am screwin' with.. well danke in advance.. =)
I did this already, hehe, if you want i will send you a copy of my
roll_real_abils, and there was one more function i had to modify, ummm well if
you want it ill post it all!!

	- Kevin Landwaster - waster of land and many other things.