Paging Error

From: Demetrius Harris (ldh1@Archive.MsState.Edu)
Date: 07/18/96

When I do a spells list (listing all spells and skills) my mud crash
This list is crashing around 8 of 12 pages. I believe the error is coming
from the page_string function which is called by list_skills (not certain)
where it uses the constant MAX_STRING_LENGTH which is defined as 8192.

My questions are:  Is the number 8192 carved in stone (meaning can i
change it) if so what would be the side affects.

Next, does my solution to the problem sound reasonable.

     Shame of SliceMUD