Assassin spec extras/fix

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/18/96

Ok, here's a little fix/addition to notify the person who hired the
assassin that the assassin either failed or succeded.  If the assassin
succeeds, they vanish (extracted)  If they fail, they die normally.
There are obviously a few kinks to be worked out.  There needs to be
sanity checks before the send_to_char.  I am not sure how to do them, so
if someone can write some quickies up for me, I would be most
appreciative (or are the sanity checks built into send_to_char?)

add this after the SET_BIT MOB_MEMORY in the spec
      SET_BIT(MOB_FLAGS(assassin), MOB_ASSASSIN);

add this to damage() before the die(victim) call
    if ((MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ASSASSIN)) && (HUNTING(ch) == victim)) {
      send_to_char("The assassin has succeeded.\r\n", HIRED_BY(ch));
      extract_char(ch);
    }
    if (MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_ASSASSIN))
      send_to_char("The assassin has failed.\r\n", HIRED_BY(ch));

in structs.h in char_special_data, after *hunting add
    struct char_data *hired_by;

in utils.h add in
  #define HIRED_BY(ch)  ((ch)->char_specials.hired_by)

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook