Re: Act.informative.c

From: Adam Days (g98s12@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 07/23/96

Okay I went with Christopher's idea.  Now I have a new problem with it.
(or old I guess.).  When I went and tested it with a new character and
went in and typed score, it crashed and gave me an "Arithmetic Exception"
error.  what gives?
These are the three things I'm using for the life bar.
GET_HPR(ch) = (GET_MAX_HIT(ch) / 50)
then,
ASTERISK(ch) = (GET_HIT(ch) / GET_HPR(ch))
Now shouldn't those work?
Why wouuld a lower level character make it crash, is it because of their
lower hit points?
 Adam Days  a.k.a		  ** "Being an Outcast is only a frame of mind
 Drizzt Do'Urden                  **  and not something that is placed upon
 Unholy Lands <164.116.34.2 4000> **  you."  -Adam Days