IDEA: Progress Bars and graphs

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/24/96

Hello there..

I was checking this progress bar thread and was wondering, isn't it
possible to make the code so it makes its calculations over percentages
of the total? I haven't seen any of the code, but it seemed as if noone
was contemplating this, but rather making it based in fixed numbers,
correct meif I am wrong...

I was thinking also in putting a graph in the 'score' display, but only
13 characters wide:

Hit points:

0------|---100

or maybe

0*****#----100

So I could put it in half the screen next to the other diplays, this
obviously represents percentages and depends on your maximum hit
points/mana/movement.

BTW, has anyone made any score display different fromt he stock one? any
ideas on what's missing in it? what shouldbe changed?

greets

Mythago

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/