Whats wrong with this .obj file

From: [ChEwBaCcA] (wookie@neon.east.sun.com)
Date: 07/24/96

There server gives me an error when I try and boot.  I talks about expecting E/A/# after numerical constant.  Does anyone have any ideas on how this works.  I mainlyjust code, and have never build any objects or anything before.  I must be missing something.

Bowcaster~
Chewbacca's Bowcaster~
A Bowcaster once wielded by the Great Chewbacca has been left here.~
~
0 15 20 12
0 5000000 350000000
bowcaster~
A Bowcaster once wielded by the Great Chewbacca has been left here.
~
19 25
18 30
$