[Circle] CODE Won't Save EQ

From: Wade Hovind (WHovind@epsb.edmonton.ab.ca)
Date: 07/25/96

I have just picked up p11 and have it compiled and running on Windows95.
Everything seems to work great except for:

1: I have it configured to not charge rent and yet no objects are being
saved.  I tried setting it back to charging rent and then renting and
that still didn't work.  I have poked around in the source but I must be
a little rustier than I thought.  Any suggestions?

2.  Is there a Windows based world/room/object editor out there
somewhere.?

3.  Where would I find more information on adding toggles to characters?
 I would like to implement an Autoloot.  I think adding the code will be
straightforward but messing around in the character file scares me.

4.  I don't can't log anything.  I would like to implement a log
attribute for a character.  If the flag is set then dump the info to a
file.

5.  Is there an easy fix for the one snooper per character limitation?  I
would like to allow multiple characters to snoop one character.

I know this is a lttle long but ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Wade