[Circle] NEWBIE: color commands.

From: Terry Valladon (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 07/25/96

ok, I put this in my comm.c under make_prompt, and I #include "screen.h" or
whatever, I paster the include right from the color.doc.
      if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_DISPMANA))
      sprintf(prompt, "%s%s%dM%s ", CCRED(ch, C_CMP), prompt,
      GET_MANA(d->character), CCNRM(ch, C_CMP));

now, I am geting these errors when I type make:

heather:113 src> make
make ../bin/circle
gcc -c -g -O -Wall  comm.c
comm.c: In function `make_prompt':
comm.c:846: `ch' undeclared (first use this function)
comm.c:846: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
comm.c:846: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
Stop.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
heather:114 src>

how do I declare ch and what do I declare it as?

ok, and can someone give me a few pointers on how to make it so it is only
red if the mana is 25% of maxmana? I dont want the code, just a few
pointers, I would like to do it my self, but have no idea about how to go
about doing it. thank you in advance for your help....

**coder in training =:) **
Cyber Reaper
Realms of Reality
***UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!***