Re: [Circle] Just an observation...

From: Franco (awe@mt.arias.net)
Date: 07/26/96

        Hey! Father of 6? If I had 6 children:

1) I would be paying child support for all 6 of them (with my attitude,
   do you think i can keep a long term relationship?) which would
   mean i couldn't afford to have this computer, much less a ppp account.

2) Well, #1 is it, but who knows? (I may have a few illegitiments runn'n'
   round somewhere, but no strange phone calls yet...)

3) Would have lower car insurance premiums

And i use WinNT 4.0 Workstation, not Server (don't have symmetrical
processors...yet).

                Cheers

                        Franco

                        Bharran, BloodLust MUD