Re: [Circle] [ARGH!] Re: Just an observation AND newbie color!

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 07/26/96

On Fri, 26 Jul 1996, Jeremy Jubenville wrote:

> Damnit people, the circle list was not meant to be your own personal
> soapbox! The horse is dead and i couldn't care less who wins this
> absolutely *pointless* argument. So, pretty please with sugar on top,
> shut the fuck up about non-coding imps and generic MUDs.  There are
> much better things with which to waste bandwidth.

I normally don't like to start flame wars . But in this case I gotta :)

1) The above message is more waste of bandwidth than the *pointless* (
   is it really ??) argument..
2) did you really have to quote a whole message just to make your little
   pointless (more pointless than the argument in my opinion) remake.

Well.. Just wanted to make my pointless waste of bandwidth..

 Thank you..

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint The typo God
Realms of Darkness IMP [matrix.xiii.com 6666. Playertesting]