[Circle] [ARGH!] Re: Just an observation AND newbie color!

From: Jeremy Jubenville (jeremy@iglou.com)
Date: 07/26/96

Damnit people, the circle list was not meant to be your own personal
soapbox! The horse is dead and i couldn't care less who wins this
absolutely *pointless* argument. So, pretty please with sugar on top,
shut the fuck up about non-coding imps and generic MUDs.  There are
much better things with which to waste bandwidth.

Antioch@Dark Chronicles (dc.iglou.com 4000)