[Circle] WIN95: Circle Area Creator Beta Release

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 07/27/96

I have written an area creator for win32.. (95/NT)

Source (VB 4.0) and a binary compiled under 95 are available at:

http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/area/

This was originally a much more ambitious project, but I scaled it down due to time
constraints. The mob, object and room functions are complete. It will save into
QAxx-QZxx formats for search/replace to fit into any zone. It will not read existing
world files (the code is in the source, but it's nowhere near complete)

Let me know if you like, hate or merely dislike it.. any bug reports are especially
welcome.

--Gary
- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ - telnet:mud.polarnet.com (4000)

- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ - telnet:mud.polarnet.com (4000)