[Circle] improve_skill

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/27/96

well, whoever said improve_skill would crash their mud if it tried to
improve the skill, there is one problem with the code.. <there is a way
to go OVER 100% with yer skill> if you have 99 and improve or anything..
so I just made my MAX_LEARNED 80, so they have to practice skill past
that by using it.. :P and make it always go up by an even number, <1 or
2> so there is no way to go over 100..

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969