Re: [Circle] NEWBIE NEEDS HELP (BAD!)

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 07/31/96

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Cyber Reaper wrote:

>      if (GET_POS(d->character) == 7)
>          sprintf(prompt, "%s%n ", prompt, GET_NAME(FIGHTING(d->character)));
                              %s

> comm.c:969: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 4)

Aparently %n designates some sort of int variable (can't find my C book
to look it up but that'swhat the error implies).  Maybe you were confused
because circle uses $n for names in act()?

> also, of a less important nature, my wizlist and immlist is not working, can
> someone point me in the general direction of how to fix this. I am using
> autorun & so it should autoimm N'Stuff, but.... its not....

Make sure you've compiled util/autowiz.c ("make autowiz" from src), since
this is the little bugger that writes tose files.

Sam