Re: [Circle] errors in event.tar.gz

From: Angus A. Mezick (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 08/07/96

thus on Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:38:28 -0700 (PDT), Cyber virtually scripted...

> ok, I followed the directions to a tee, and now I am geting errors, I will
> post them and mabie you can tell me if you have made a fix or know how to
> help me. thank you.

> ----snip----
heather> 74 src> make
> make ../bin/circle
> gcc -c -g -O -Wall  events.c
events.c> 97: warning: `/*' within comment

 Did you even read this line? come on now.... it sees you have a COMMENT
(/*) within a comment.  Please at least look at your error before posting
here.  And give a half hearted try to fix it.  when ever you get compiler
errors, fix the first one and then recompile, good chance a bunch will
disappear.  *Wanders off grumbling about people who can't even use their
compiler's errors and just wanna patch*