[Circle] Player killing areas

From: Mike Prior (mike.prior@neis.com.au)
Date: 08/27/96

Hi all!

I would like to implement a lot of PK areas into my MUD, I suppose I
will have to create a flag for rooms that make it PK, but where and how
do I do it?  I would like the player to be warned when they walk in to a
PK room saying something like "You have entered a Death Area" and also a
message when they leave saying "You have left a Death Area" or something
like that...please, I'm just a newbie, so a nice simple explanation
would be great.  Thanks

I will have to get rid of the KILLER flag from players and create a
running total for PK's...which would be the best way to go about that?
I want my MUD to have the clan wars etc... so that PKing counts for the
clan score total.

Thanks and best regards to all,
Mike Prior

Helleth - GOD of FIRE!