[OS-OFFTOPIC] Greping direcorties recursively

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 09/04/96

Hi,

I just remembered a little thing I've wondered about when I wanted to grep
a directory structure recursively. I.e. if I wanted to search a full
harddisk for a piece of text contained in any file. How do I do it ?
As far as I am concerned, I can only make grep do a search for a text in
the present working directory..

Anyone able to help me with the solution ?

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000