[NEWBIE] [CODE] Some questions for newbie imps

From: N i R v A n A (09543589@mail4.dlsu.edu.ph)
Date: 09/04/96

hey all, i'm new to this list and i'm a newbie implementor

i have some problems regarding my mud..although everything's alright, just
need improvement.

Questions:

1. anybody got a code for 2nd and 3rd attack? it was not included in v3.0
2. how about remorting? after level 30, they get to pick another class and
   start at level 1 but all the skills/spells they've learned are still
   there.
3. also how do i put some level res. in my objs?
4. how do i increase my max_level to 40?
5. uhmm, about the bash thing? how could i remove the "leave that to martial
   arts thing"? without dangering the code.
6. err, and the dt, i don't want it to get auto_junk.
7. do you guys have some spec_procs to share? mob which is a cleric, or
   does acid?
8. also, when bashing, when it fails, i don't want my players to hafta stand
   up to fight.
9. anyone downloaded the beta for 3.0? ther'es a problem in thalos, the
   nomad merchants don't wanna fight. already changed the room and there
   bitvectors.

I guess that's it! thanks for the time!!! hope this is ok!