[Code] Invis Socials

From: LrdSpectre (LrdSpectre@aol.com)
Date: 09/11/96

Heya all...

I have been playing with interpreter.c trying to make some of the social
commands invisible (they will be usable by all, if known, I just don't want
them to show on listing when someone types: SOCIALS)

Anyways, for 3 days now I have just gotten no where, I know it's got to be
easy enough to set a flag for this and then parse it, so, if anyone has coded
this or has a suggestion, please email me  ;)   Thanks a billion.

=Spectre