[CODE]Improved_edit.patch

From: J. David Ribak (ribak@Token.Net)
Date: 10/04/96

Has anyone gotten the improved_edit.tar.gz patch
from the ftp site?  I downloaded this and its
README file..the readme file said more extensive
information is included in the README in teh tar
file. I untarred it and there were two files, the
patchand the README...but the readme was exactly
the same as the patch.  I finally managed to
patch the code after some manual intervention,
but I cant figure out how to use it!

Can anyone help?  If you have the actual readme
could you send it, or just let me know how to
use the new functionality?

Thanks
Aleks