Re: [CODE] Pulse status on MOBS??

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 10/12/96

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Søren Peter skou wrote:

> that is about it.. I'm failing to see where I err.. fail *gig* what am I
> missing?? and how do I refer to these fast mobs?? (as I see it, all mobs
> all of a sudden becomes megafast)

  It'd be nice if you post the output from a debugger's backtrace (gdb),
  it really does aid us in seeing where the code is crashing, even with
  what you provide, which is just the outline of the code (and not the
  meat where it is most likely crashing), it's impossible to see what
  the problem is.

  As for the latter part, you're right, it does all mobs to become really
  fast.  So if you want to only make it certain mobs, create a MOB_FAST
  flag and make sure that the mob is flagged as such.

  <*=-+Daniel+-=*>
  "Forgive me father, for I am sin."