Re: flash ansi

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 10/13/96

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> I tried \x1B[5m again.. nobody on my mud gets flashing.. they said its
> just plain text.. my old mud had flashing that flashed for me.. same term
> same computer etc..

  Odd...  Very odd...  Oh!  Wait, you're calling the CC codes, right?
  They are: '\x1b[0;#m' with # being the code.  That's the problem!  Zero
  resets any attributes, eliminating you call to flashing!  Hah!  Never
  even thought about that, myself.  Amazing how a little forgetfulness
  can always make me so wrong :)

> PS: Daniel Koepke: I GOT ANOTHER MUD!!!! =)

  Gratzi!  Send me the addy and I'll stop by.

  <*=-+Daniel+-=*>
  "Forgive me father, for I am sin."