Re: OLC

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 10/14/96

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Thomas Pedersen wrote:

- After I ported the mud to a Sun system, my Oasis OLC just refuses to be
- stable.  My builders are yelling, so I basically told them to do offline
- coding (which they refuse to do.)  I've been thinking about trying obuild
- instead to see if that works any better....so my question is, has anyone
- out there been using this on this platform, and has is been stable?

Obuild has a few problems on some sun systems, mostly with the zone reset
editor.  I'm working on these but it'll probably be a few weeks before
it's ready.

Sam