Here's a problem

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 10/16/96

Ok, here's a problem for all you experienced coders to look over.....
In the circle30bpl11 version of circle mud, I want to change the dammage
message so that it will display how many hitpoints the mob has left.
The only thing I know is that you'll have to create a variable in
fight.c....I just don't know how to do that, exactly.....
Here's an example of what I want it to look like....--->
You **SMASH** the mob with your amazing pound!! 152hp
<--- Also, the "152hp" will be in a different color, but I can do
that....What I need to know is if someone can either write me a walk
through on how to do this, or make me a patch file...remember for
circlemud version circle30bpl11.

	Thank you,
		Blackwind