Oasis Bugs [Code][BUG] fix

From: Derek L. Karnes (dkarnes@mystech.com)
Date: 10/18/96

I came across these when I first installed Oasis and kept forgetting to
post them here.. hope they help someone...

> diff -r1.1 redit.c
> 277c277,278
> <                       zone_table[room->zone].number,
> ---
> >                       zone_table[OLC_ZNUM(d)].number, /*Serapis mod */
> >                       /*zone_table[room->zone].number,*/

> RCS file: RCS/oedit.c,v
> retrieving revision 1.1
> diff -r1.1 oedit.c
> 348c348
> <           if (!*ex_desc->keyword || !*ex_desc->description)
> ---
> >           if (!ex_desc->keyword || !ex_desc->description)/*Ser mod

The redit.c one fixes a problem where new rooms are saved with zone number 0
instead of their current zone number.

The oedit.c one fixes a crash that occurs when ex_desc->keyword or
ex_desc->description are NULL...

-Derek
--

                                       \ | /