parse error??

From: Chi Hoai Tran (necro@progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Date: 10/18/96

  This is personally addressed to Jeremy, but if anyone else knows the bug
could you please reply.  I would like to know what the particular parse
error is or if someone could direct me to which function the bug occurs
so I could go and fix it myself.  I have made extensive changes to
patch 11 to the point where I think its not worth the effort to patch
anything.
   Thanks in advance.

   Horus, who is working hard at Dark Realms II.